Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Save Energy - Use a Programmable Thermostat

Have you ever had your furnace run longer than it needed and thus waisted energy and precisous dollars out of your pocket? When you come home from work is your house cold? Does it take and hour or so to bring your home temperature up to a comfortable level when you get home? Well I think you're a candidate for an Electronic Programmable Thermostat.  In the Metro-Vancouver area you can pick one of these up at a local home improvement store or hardware store for  $30 to $120. The one I use at home is a Rona brand programmable thermostat, $35. This thing was a God send. On those cold winter nights the thermostat comes on half hour before I get up, it turns down during the day and comes on in the evening before I get home. I have a more comfortable home and save money along the way. You can't beat that!

No comments:

Post a Comment